Whitesky.cloud is fast-growing and is looking to expand its business across Europe. Our headquarters are located in Lochristi (East Flanders) although we work remotely most of the time. We sell white label cloud services to Managed Service Providers, Telecom companies, retail, etc. Our team is based in locations all over the world, with a small team in the BeNeLux area.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing & Communications assistant Belgium to assist marketing and sales in positioning our cloud solutions. Although you don’t need to know about the bits and bytes, a general interest and willingness to learn about technology is a prerequisite.
Let’s get into what you’ll be doing
- Creating (content) and maintaining websites (wordpress)
- Assist during events and projects and of course the marketing campaigns
- Help shape our B2B communication and marketing efforts
- (Assist in the) creation of newsletters, presentations, press releases etc.
- Advertising: creating and optimising advertisements
- Social media support: follow up on the social media activity (mostly LinkedIn) and provide regular and relevant posts for the different pages
- Analytics: analyse the marketing efforts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Dutch
- You’re passionate and eager to learn
- You’re creative and love to get your ideas out there and are able to bring those ideas to life in the form of marketing campaigns
- Organisational skills
- Attitude trumps experience – no specific requirement
What we offer
- Full- or part-time contract
- Attractive salary
- Full benefits package
- Amazing colleagues – I should know, I’m one of them :-)
- A chance to shape the operations team of a tech startup with big ambitions
- Freedom to work from home or in the office (Lochristi, Belgium)
- The opportunity to grow
- Cookies! :-)